Shanghai Trip (Nov 2015) - Day 6

As my trip to Shanghai comes to an end, we revisited all my favourite eating hangouts once more.

If you want to read about the earlier days, click on the links below:
Shanghai Trip (Nov 2015) - Day 3
Shanghai Trip (Nov 2015) - Day 4
Shanghai Trip (Nov 2015) - Day 5

It was such a clear day in Shanghai! (which is really rare by the way).


We head out to eat my favourite dim sum again - which is half price for all items if you come after 2pm. Hehe. No prizes for guessing if we opted for the half price period 


The carrot cake was so so good! I really wished we could have eaten more but we were so full (for reasons I cannot remember) so these were the only dishes we ordered on top of 2 bowls of porridge (not in picture).

We then headed out for a stroll in back of Bund (seems to be our favourite strolling spot since it's not as crowded as the front of the Bund). The skies were so gorgeous - it's so rare to see such clear skies. I'm so lucky to always catch them when I'm in town.








If there's another thing I dislike about winter, it's really how it always make you hungry 

After about an hour's walk, we got hungry AGAIN. And since Tsui Wah is nearby, no prizes for guessing where we headed next 



We went to the arcade and had an AMAZING time there before going home for some home cooked goodness . Gotta love spending time with this boy, no matter what we are doing. 

And you may not believe it, but that wraps up Day 6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top