May the dark force, be with me

I have decided it's time for me to move over to the dark side.

Literally.

That's the new blog skin! I realise it's easier on the eyes. Hahaha.

People who have been following my blog knows how often I change my blog skin. Almost every 3 mths. Shows how fickle-minded a person I am -_-.

Yea la, I like changes la. 我爱新鲜感 cannot ah. *sticks tongue out*

Just started reading the book I got from the library. "Monkey Business: Swinging through the Wall Street Jungle". It's brilliant! I would recommend it to people who are keen on the well sought-after Investment Banking job. I am not, but I am enjoying the book. It's so damn witty.

Quote of the day: "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top