Weird online games

I slept really late on Saturday morning. Because of a game link Yicui gave me. :S Yea late meant 4 plus am. :S

It started with a game called "Penguin's diner."

And then I completed the game, and decide to move on to another game.

I went on to a game called Crazy Flasher:
No it's not about erm..flashers -_-. It's about a boy called Andy who needs to earn money through street fighting.

And then I became a Crazy Killer *smug face*:
And then it got too tough to earn money, I decide to move on to another game...

School flirting game. HAHA! It's a really dumb Japanese game (I'm sorry for this comment Sng) which the main character has to flirt with enough boys in the time limit. All the boys she flirt with will be so electrified that their souls will folow behind her. HAHA:
And then it didn't take long for my character to become the....
ULTIMATE FLIRTER!

WAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA.

I attained Nirvana. *Loud laugh*

And then I moved on to another game called Hide 'N' Go Milk, where the main character is the cow, who goes around the barn collecting milk requested by the animals having a party in the shed. HAHA. Kinda hafta avoid the owner of the barn who checks out the activity with a torch every now and then:
I went to bed after I screwed up the party becoz I ddin't collect enough milk XD

Give the site a try! Loads of weird funny games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top