When old birds gather

Last Sat, Melwyn organized a KTV session for the old birds of SMUBE aka all the year 4s who were done with their exams. Of coz we have along with us a couple of young birds as well :)))) It was hell of a glass breaking (on my part that is) and old-songs galore session man!

Virgin experience of KTV in Singapore! The first time I ever KTV in my entire life was in Beijing, and on this day, with the rest of the old birds of SMUBE, first time in Singapore.

I started my day with tuition with Lionel..and one of his assignments was:
Photobucket

Google?! For Primary 1? Wow.

I proceeded to school for a much-needed gym session, and ran into Choon Hong. We chatted for a good 30 min before I realise I hadn't gym-ed yet and he was hungry. So we proceeded to Kopitiam (school canteen), and realised...
PhotobucketThey already started to tear down the things already :S No more Kopitiam :((( Heard Koufu is coming in. Lol.

I went for my gym session after Choon had his food. Did about 2.5km and I was half gone :S On my way out of gym, caught Terence sitting at the corner, making a hat.
PhotobucketHe made a really nice Mexican hat using vanguard paper! Haha, I just gotta say he's really good with all these paper cutting and folding things.

I went on my way home, and took pictures of the school as I walked towards business block:

1. The underground concourse:
Photobucket

2. Our school bookshop:
Photobucket

3. The huge A380 model in the air travel shop in school:
Photobucket

4. SMUBE Studio:
Photobucket

5. View outside studio:
Photobucket

6. The not-that-sensitive escalator to Business block:
Photobucket

7. The gantry where I always tapped the wrong card (Ez-link instead of student pass):
Photobucket

8. Business block:
Photobucket

9. Most importantly, SMU:
Photobucket

Ahhh...so much memories.

Went home to change, and met Keris for dinner at Somerset. It's been such a long time since I hit the city! And to think SMU's campus is..well..in the city. Haha.

We met up with Kristen and Heyuan at the train station before moving over to Party World at International building :))))

Nice cabin:
Photobucket

Kristin posing:
Photobucket

Snacks:
Photobucket

The rest came subsequently:
Photobucket
From left to right, YiHui (Bernard), Heyuan, Kristin, Nina, Melwyn.

And the bill came up to:
Photobucket
$274 :S

In order to protect the privacy of everyone in the cabin that day, I won't be posting videos. Lol.

But we had so much fun singing old songs like Backstreet Boys' "Get Down", Aqua's "Barbie Girl", Spice Girls' hits and many growing up songs.

It was fantastic :))))))

Must go K again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top