SMU Grad Nite 2008 - Couleurs

Time to update about Grad Nite!!

I have gotta be the most last min person on earth when it comes to the Grad Nite this year. I got my dress the day before, my shoes like 3 hours before the event, and my bag about 2 hours before it.

That's a punishment for not having enough girly stuff at home. Haha.

No black and white. So no surprise, I chose pink:
Photobucket
Just ignore the mess I made in my room all because of Couleurs.

And can I totally complain about dinner clutch, they are so small u cant stuff much:
Photobucket

And I underestimated how light the material was for the dress. Once the wind blow, I can do a Marilyn Monro. Like seriously.

Yicui came over to drive us to Fullerton Hotel. The sceneries along the way were beautiful.....:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We ran into a crazy traffic jam:
Photobucket

We managed to reach Fullerton like...1 hour later than the meeting time because we got lsot trying to find the way into Fullerton. I swear no one should ever rely on me..to get directions because I am of no help. I usually keep quiet when you ask me directions. Haha.

In the lift:
Photobucket

The whole event started later because majority of the people were late and everyone was just busy catching up and snapping photos away. The ballroom:
Photobucket

President of SMU, Howard Hunter giving a speech:
Photobucket

Our fist dish, some prawn salad thing. Small in portion but really nice:
Photobucket

We had a letters game. Each table has an envelope with 10 random alphabets inside. Supposed to trade with other tables the alphabets you want to make a 10-letter word. The fastest table wins 2 bottles of wine:
Photobucket

Sends everyone into a frenzy of trading alphabets. Which reminds me of a trading floor - where people shout for deals and prices they want. But we shout for the alphabets we want:
Photobucket
Haha.

After that we had the drinking game. Where the person who drinks the last drop wins. So you either drink everything in the first gulp or you have other better strategies. Zhihon was really good. He drank the whole jug:
Photobucket
And so he won 2 bottles of wine for his table too.

After this will be a series of photos...I don't think I can put all or I might go crazy..haha. Go Facebook to see more =)

Photobucket
Huifang and me

Photobucket
Shumei, me, Gershon

Photobucket
Professor Winston Koh (My Game Theory and Entre Finance prof) and me

Photobucket
The SMUBE people (L to R: Terence, Huixin, Keris, me, Jasmine)

Photobucket
Shunhao and me

Photobucket
Chris, me and Kangqin (my lovely CAT project team mates!)

Photobucket
Before we leave the hotel.

What did all the photos tell you about me? I'm a boring person with 1 pose. HAHA.

It was in all a tiring but extremely fun night =)))))

Will update on Commencement 2008 soon!!!!!!!!!

Ok now I want to sleep. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top