New template! =)

Stumbled across this template when I was Googling around for a new blog skin.

I think it's really nice! Besides the fact that my tagboard disappeared after changing the blogskin, everything else remained intact. And I think the current Blogger Beta works better than the Classic. I used to hafta do Javascripts myself for the old system! Now I just need to upload the file I download and TADA! New blogskin =)

I have satisfied my desire to change my blogskin and I think I will stick with this for a while. LOL.

I'm feeling a bit feverish and giddy after getting drenched in the rain after tuition just now. Oh no I have an umbrella in case you are wondering. Stupid rain.

With a Panadol Extra safely in my stomach, I'm gonna slp now. And hope I get much better tomorrow, and much better by Wednesday =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top