Dream Bathroom

I love long baths.

Especially on weekend nights where I can choose to bathe last, and then take my own sweet time.

The longest I took was 1.5 hours.

My mum thought I drowned. Haha

In case you are accusing me of raising the utilities bill, let me clarify. Half More than half the time the shower head is not on. I just love doing my foot scrubs, hair mask, facial mask, foot mask, whatsnot and stone so I can ponder about things in life. In the privacy of the bathroom, no one disturbs. It's just me, myself and I. It's good for the soul, really.

I came across this in one of the catalogues mailed to me thru email and I love the design:



It's very clean and simple. My kinda theme.

If my future bathroom looks like that, I think I might take 3 hours for each session.

And I probably will have to scrub the tiles to death just to keep it sparkling creamy white.

But it's okay. Coz I likeyyyyy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top