First day jitters

I remember waking up early for my first big day at the kindegarden, and pestering my mum to dress me up in my new uniform. I was the chattiest kid when everyone else was crying and holding onto their mum's hands. I was prancing around like a social caterpillar (too young to be a butterfly) and even the teacher was impressed.

But it turned out I cried the loudest when it was time for class to start and my mum couldn't stand around anymore.The other kids were too shocked by my sudden change in behaviour and in turn they stopped crying and watch me cry. Haha

I was the crybaby for my first day at Primary School so my elder sister had to be there most of the time. Even my uncle (who happened to be 5 years older than me) who was studying in the same Primary School as me, had to keep a lookout for me.

I was less nervous for Secondary School and JC though. However I was usually the quiet kid on the first few days. Only to erupt into a chatterbox after they truly know me.

By the time I hit University, I was the chatterbox all the way. HAHA.

I look back at all these memories and laugh. I was so silly back then. Lol.

Tmr will be my first day into the corporate world, and honestly I am a little jittery. It's unknown, it's exciting, most importantly, it's something I am excited about.

You know how guys feel around the girl they like? They cherish her too much and didn't want to appear too keen and overwhelming but still want to keep her attention on them, that they truly are in love with her? Yea I feel like the guys at this moment. Abit the 即期待又怕受伤害.

Guffaws.

I hope I will look back at this post 2 weeks later and have a good laugh at myself.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top