CFA or MBA?

Got a message from KP yesterday asking me if I was happily settling into H*V*S.

I replied saying that I have yet to start work there but hopefully if he ask me again in another few months time I can give a relatively positive response. We started chatting about CFA and MBA - he's planning to go take a MBA in Europe next year because he don't need to waste 2 years in a US graduate school and he doesn't need to pay for a GMAT either.

He got my heart itchy about getting a MBA. I had once wanted a MBA badly but monetary constraints is a big issue so I kind of pushed it out of my mind a while back. Guess I will go check with KP what he plans to do and then I'll see if I can take a leaf out of there. He's after all the most driven and practical friend I have (No offence to anyone out there ;) )

Maybe I should go get both?

Sounds like I don't know what I want in my life though - MBA would give a broader path but I'm not sure if that is what I want. Seemed too early to be tying myself to a more specialized path with CFA though.

HMMM.

Time to write to my favourite professor again. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top