Not a perfect day but I am a happy girl

Today was an efficient day at work. My mean boss is finally (for once) not getting on my back about something/anything thats wrong with my work.

In the midst of making a gazillion phone calls around China to research some stuff for my boss, I completed my first full investment paper for Chicago.

Got down to resizing my photo for online passport application (payment page hung 3 times wth. The bf is kind enough to offer help on that because I'm so damn sleepy right now). Cleared all outstanding bills and yes I am sleeping early tonight.

The HR from my first co called to inform of a new role and asked if I'm interested. I love the people from that company, more so the way they love me so much. I turned it down because it didn't fit in my current stage of career. But it sure feels good to be remembered this way.

Not the most perfect day. But I'm a happy girl today :)

Good night worldlies. Will need to wake up at 4am to finalise my China investment paper.

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top