I'm one lucky girl :)

Sometimes God/the universe has a way of telling you, "Yes, I've always been here for you. "

Had a dinner appointment with my dear girls at Fika (along Arab Street) earlier this evening. It's about 15 minutes by foot from Bugis train station and it's not the most difficult place to get to.

But I had one problem - it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella.

I was already an hour late for my dinner and there was no way I can afford to wait for the rain to stop. So I stepped out into the drizzle and tried to walk as fast as I could. "If only someone offer to share an umbrella!" I thought as I quicken my steps.

You would not believe what happened next!

While waiting for the green man at the road junction outside Raffles Hotel, a sweet female voice came from behind me. "Hi there, do you know where is Fika, the Swedish restaurant?" I turned around and there my angel in disguise was - flashing a gorgeous smile and holding an umbrella. That moment was so unreal, I have no words for it.

"You won't believe it, I'm heading there too! And I have the directions from my friend." I replied in between laughters, completely taken aback at how lucky I am. And so we chatted while she sheltered me all the way to the restaurant.

"Meet my new friend, she's an angel!" I announced to my table of friends when I reached. "HAHAHA. It was great meeting you. Have a great dinner!" she replied and headed off to join her group of friends.

Damn I'm so so so lucky :) thank you to whoever up there! :) you make me believe greater powers really do exist :))))

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top