Meet Mylo!

Can I give thanks again about how LUCKY I am?!

A few months ago, I met Nikon V1 for the first time at a gathering. I fell in love with it at first sight. I love how light it is compared to a DSLR, but yet still able to produce some really gorgeous shots.

"How much does this retail at?" I asked the golden question. My ex-colleague replied "I bought it at $1,200. including the lens". My heart fell, there's no way I would spend a 4-figure sum on a camera (well unless I'm earning 5-figure monthly! HAHAHA I'm sensible like that).

"I guess I could look for second-hand ones online" I mentioned it to Matt, my bro who's a photography-fanatic. "I could help you spot some deals from the forums. Just tell me your budget" he said.

A few weeks ago, I received an email from him that he spotted an awesome deal for a black Nikon V1 (I wanted white). Apparently the seller won it at a lucky draw but he doesn't want it. He was letting it go at $450, completely brand new and comes with 15 months warranty! :O "Do you want it? If you want, I will notify the seller. I understand it's not the colour you want, but this is a real steal man." my bro said.

No shit! The offer was a no-brainer. I knew I had to get it, and so I did.

So everyone, meet Mylo (yes I name my gadgets). Mylo, meet everyone :)


Can't wait to have fun with it! 

And yes, I've been too crazily blessed and lucky these days :) Thank you, greater powers! :) 

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top