Words of wisdom

Nothing beats starting a brand new week with an awesome article from Marc and Angel - 25 Things I would tell my 20 year old self.

I always love reading/hearing about what older people would tell their younger selves/children/grandchildren. I don't know about you, but I've always found more comfort and joy in the company of older people. They always have nuggets of wisdom about love, life, career, and people in general.

These are the points that I can resonate with the most:
1. Life is significantly easier when you are honest with yourself and others.
2. Stand up for yourself.
3. Drama is never worth putting up with.
4. If you can make a decent living doing what you love, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
5. Don't merely exist..LIVE.
6. Invest time and energy in yourself everyday, you can never lose.

Read the entire list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top