Mega hiatus

Yes everyone I'm still very much alive. I apologize for the lack of updates - work is really really hectic. I never thought covering my own duties and coaching 2 others can be so so taxing.

16 days since the last post, after the wedding, The Piano Guys' performance, another wedding, an amazing meal at Tim Ho Wan, Jiahui's birthday, a few more gatherings that I have fuzzy memories about... and clearly I have loads of photo backlog that I have yet to update on! GAH.

Woe is the budget season for hotels! Nothing turns you away from writing anything substantial here when you come home from work at 10pm every night (last 2 weeks at least).

Time to go back to work now. I can't wait for this month to end just so this crazy period can be over and I can spend more time with the 2 new analysts.

Till then folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top