Oh hiatus

Good lord. My last post was exactly a month ago.

I wish I could talk about exciting happenings that occurred off the world wide web which has made this blog space less enticing to log into. But....I can't because I have none. The past one month has been a whirlwind of gatherings, the mega office move and wrapping up a lot of loose ends to the budget for 2014. Oh and I finished the second half marathon this year :)

That's the brothers and I post-Standard Chartered Marathon 2013! Yes we swore never to do half marathons ever again since we never bothered to train for them. Hahahaha. But look! Here we are, being complete suckers and making poor life choices, as what the cabbie who drove us to the starting point said. Wahahaha.


Have a feeling this space is going to be empty for a while again as the favourite part of everyone's (I would like to think that way) year is coming in about 2 plus weeks! 

Here's to wishing everyone a really Merry Christmas in advance! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top