Oh the beauty of Imeem

I remembered asking Alan where to find band music. And he said here.

I heart it! Rarrrhhhh.

BUT! I dunno how to dl the song -_-. it keeps prompting me error. It's either me or it's the laptop. I think it's the laptop.

-_-

Ok maybe it's just me.

One of my favourites: El Camino Real (Amsterdamse Tramharmonie)

I dunno was it because we played it so many freaking times as it was our SYF competition piece or was it purely because I really like the speed of the music. Hahah. My favourite parts consist of the opening and the back part that starts at the 8.34th min. The speed makes me very high. This is the best version I have heard so far, by Amsterdamse Tramharmonie.

It sounds really much more wholesome than the Tokyo Kosei's version. Or is it just me. Hahaha. Could be coz I have this version on my MP3, and is more used to this version.

El Camino Real (Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra)

For once, I kinda prefer someone else's version over Tokyo Kosei's. Mingkeat, don't condemn me just coz you know I dun like the version done by the Wind Orchestra that came from you gf's homeland. I swear I will still be nice to her if ever she gets a chance to come to Singapore...

Another one of my all time favourites: The Lord of the Dance

I can never never never never get tired of this track. No idea why. Hahahaha. Speed I guess? I have a tendency to get hooked to tracks that make your heart race. Hahahaha. And not to forget, great beat there :)

Ahh, if only we got to play it in JC band last time. Then I can foresee very fun parts for Percussion. Like the tap dancing part. Wonder what we can come up with. Wahahaha.

Very good morning tracks to listen to. Wahahaha. Fresh for the day man I tell you.

Dvorak Symphony No. 9 2nd movement is beautiful:

Good for sleeping and chilling that is. Those lie-down-on-the-bench-and-watch-the-star-at-night track. Perfect for post-night-jogging. It's a good 12 min worth of de-stressing music.

Finally a ground worth loads of surfing!!!!:))))

Somebody, tell me how to download! Rarrhh.

Tried to download Dvorak again, and iTunes pop up in German! GERMAN?! Goodness. I dun get a single word besides kinda deciphering the "Welcome to iTunes store" at the top -_-.

Yea, I think it's German -_-. THINK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA.

Teach me how to download!

Never felt so IT-un-savvy before.

1 comment:

  1. hey yuhui!

    i have el camino real in mp3 by tokyo kosei.

    also have dvorak's finale from new world symphony, and his slavonic dance no. 8.

    also have some 50 other band pieces by tokyo kosei :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top