Of readings and jade

I have a lot of readings to do. Besides those for academic purpose, I have a pile of these:
:S

If you guys are wondering how the famous pirated books from China look like, it's hard to believe the quality is pretty good:

I got the Google book for $4 and World is Flat for about $6. Damnnnnn cheap.

Current read:
The 33 attitudes to have before 35 years old. Hahahahah.

Went out for tea with my parents, Grant Aunt and Grand Uncle. It was nice catching up with the oldies although half the time I don't quite get them coz they were speaking in Hainanese. Hahahaha.

We dropped by the jade shop and they started talking amongst themselves and the Jade Shop auntie.

I got bored and started playing with the jade-carved animals:
And then it became an animal farm:
I think my mum saw that I was rather bored..hahahaha..so she started to ask the Auntie what jade suit me.

Since I'm an ox, I should carry with me rat, snake and rooster, esp rat coz it's Ox's best friend. Hmm.

So in the end, she made this for me:
My mum say it's a gift for me and then she made one for my sister too.

Thanks ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top