Nice Friday

Just came home from a movie with the BF - we caught The Lorax. I wouldn't say it's an exceptional show but it had a meaningful message for viewers to bring home.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
I like the way they talked about how the selfishness of mankind brought about the destruction of nature, of living habitats, and how at the end of the day we are really just bringing harm to ourselves. I would give it a 3.5/5 score. Haha.

WM just sent me the files for The Hunger Trilogy - now they are sitting nicely in my Kindle. Yay! Can't wait to start reading them tomorrow.

Will be going for a mini-getaway to Bintan over the weekend with my college friends. Excites! Haha. Easily excitable. Haha. Off to Bali with ex-colleagues next Thursday! Haha. Yay!

Awesome weekend to all!

3 comments:

  1. finally not travelling for work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA like FINALLY. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:03 PM

    Hunger games is great! Enjoy!
    Chris z

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top