Hiatus

A friend reminded me yesterday I still have a blog. Why yes! This is what happens to you when you have a long weekend, a crazy work week and another insane 7 days of corporate travel - you lose track.

Came home on a red eye flight (I'm never doing this again) and landed in Singapore at some ungodly hour in the morning. Managed to unpack and crawled into bed at around 7am. Woke up a few hours to catch an amazing birthday lunch with the band mates at Mad for Garlic and caught the Night Festival 2013 with Dan! Sometimes I'm amazed at myself for able to hold up so much activities in a day despite having minimal sleep.

Spent Sunday afternoon at the granny's and bam, my weekend is over! Time sure jets by when you are having too much fun :)

Can't wait for work tomorrow although I know there's a lot of work waiting for me. I stopped checking my emails after it hit 132 unread as of Saturday noon.

Hope all of you had an amazing weekend and gorgeous week ahead! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    yes, you so need to blog more. haha

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top