Life and other things

Caught the Phantom of the Opera yesterday night with the sister and another friend in tow (he's already watched it 5 times in various parts of the world! Envious much). We had the centre stall seat and the view is amazingggggg.

Phantom sounds really nasal last night! Hahaha maybe he has the flu. Claire Lyon as Christine was still impressive though! The cast is moving to Shanghai in December - well I pray my work will allow me to jet there by end of the year and maybe I will catch it again. Watching it the second time allows me to focus on the details and little nuances of each song and the body language of the Phantom in different scenes. Oh and how one piccolo went off tune for 3 notes during the Overture. Sometimes having a band background is not necessarily a great trait.

In other non-Phantom news, work has been extremely busy but fulfilling at the same time. Now that the new analyst is on-board and another is coming in about 2 weeks time, I have the additional role of supervising kiddos. Did I mention I feel really old now? Hahaha.

As for non-work related news. I'm so going to fail my Bahasa Indonesian Intermediate 1 Level. I have 2 months to make up my lack of talent in the language and make my money worthwhile!

That's all folks. Will be jetting off again this weekend for work - brand new city and brand new hotel. Can't wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top